Thursday 8 May 2014

Embarrassing or what?

Originally when I first thought about writing a blog, it was because I was constantly being asked questions regarding the caring and styling of my newfound natural hair.
I wanted to not have to answer these questions over and over but to be able to direct the person asking to a source where they could just pick up the information.

However I decided to take a more general view and made no attempt to remedy the lack of hair mentions and probably wouldn't have if I hadn't been put in an embarrassing position today.

I went into a shop today and when I got to the checkout, the girl instead of scanning my items, started in on me about my hair. She even called a couple of her coworkers over and the whole thing was becoming more embarrassing by the minute! All I kept thinking was, 'this could have been avoided with a website address'.

In most situations, I wouldn't have minded chatting and explaining my routine especially as the first girl said that the way my hair looks, she is going to a hairdresser to cut her hair on the weekend.
I mean, I would have felt good! The problem was the shop was Ann Summers!!! Now staff and customers alike know ALL my business!



I think that from now on, hair tips will definitely be a priority!


No comments:

Post a Comment