Thursday 15 May 2014

Great Impulsive Decisions

When I turned my focus to how and where I'd like to celebrate my 40th, I had to look for somewhere that T would be able to come with me. I decided on Costa Dorada as it had Port Aventura theme park and we always said we'd go there at some point.

When researching the area, I found out Barcelona was an hour away so I immediately went on FC Barcelona website to check if any matches would be playing while we were there. There was!!! I didn't even think about it, I just booked!

That impulsive decision has proved to be one of my best!

Originally I started hoping Barcelona would win La Liga so we would see the cup presentation as it was the last game of the season. But when I mentioned this to a friend he said I should be wishing that both teams would be in a chance as this would make the game better.

I then started praying for things I never in a million years would have wanted:-
  • That both teams would be in it to win it
  • That Real Madrid would lose a match and drop out of the title race
  • For the match to be on the Saturday
And lo and behold, the football god answered all those prayers with a yes!

Now we're going to watch a match that almost every guy I know is drooling over.

     

For the La Liga Title!!!!!!!! 

Who would have thought it possible way back in October when I booked the tickets?

Great game, here we come!



No comments:

Post a Comment